- Burgundy Jumper or Cardigan (school logo optional)
- Yellow Polo Shirt (school logo optional)
- ALL BLACK shoes or trainers (no logos or other colours)
- Black or Dark Grey Trousers, Shorts or Skirt - no leggings or cycling shorts
- Solid Colour Socks or Tights (black, white or grey)
- Water/Weather Proof Coat
- Yellow/Burgundy Summer Dresses with a Burgundy Jumper/Cardigan in Warmer Weather
Name labels should be clear and present on all items.
Hair & Jewellery
- Only a watch and stud earrings are allowed
- No makeup or nail polish - nails should be kept short and false nails are not allowed.
- Headbands, bobbles and headscarves (for religious reasons) should be small, plain and either in the school colours of maroon & yellow or dark, simple colours.
- No bright hair colours
- Long hair should be tied up.
- Dark jumper
- White T-Shirt
- Dark shorts (Summer) - no cycling shorts
- Dark tracksuit bottoms (Winter) - no leggings
- Earrings will need to be covered or removed on PE Days. If children go swimming, there will be an expectation that they will have to remove earrings completely.
- Swimming Trunks not Shorts
- Swimming Costumes not Bikinis
- Swimming Cap for long hair
- No earrings - they must be removed on swimming day.